We are thrilled to announce that the new Trantec.info is now live.
Not only have we got a great new look and layout, but our website is now easier to navigate than ever before! A large number of improvements have been added, including further technical information and resources.
- Industries – Find out how Trantec may be able to assist you with your materials handling solution. You can see which industries we serve, and how we do so, HERE.
- Metering Screw Feeders – We recently unveiled our M Range of Metering Screw Feeders. 100% modular in design, Trantec’s accurate feeders offer full customisation and upgradability. Find out more HERE.
- Become a Partner – Trantec already works alongside a host of OEMs and machinery suppliers. Find out how you can work with Trantec as a distributor or agent HERE.
- Augers – Trantec augers are manufactured in-house, using the latest in CAD/CNC technology. Find out more HERE.
- Test Lab – Find out HERE how you can send your materials to Trantec for comprehensive product testing and trials.
- Brochures & Literature – Download our brochures and literature HERE. Please note that we are currently preparing to produce a new set of brochures for our M Range Metering Feeders, as well as updating literature for all of Trantec’s materials handling solutions offered.
- Portfolio – After over twenty years trading, Trantec has supplied powder feeders in many different forms, incorporating modular design to our screw feeder range in our starting days. You can view our portfolio at the bottom of our Metering Screw Feeder page, HERE.
As well as the above, we’ll be adding more over the coming months, including new products, case studies, regular news updates and informative articles, as well as more technical information.
Most importantly, our website is designed for our customers to use, so we want to know what you’d like to see more of. Get in touch via our Contact Us page to send in your suggestions.
We would like to take this time to thank our clients and site visitors for your dedicated patience whilst we have been updating our website. We hope you love the new site just as much as we do!