With over two decades worth of knowledge and expertise in the food, drinks, and confectionery industries, Trantec supplies businesses worldwide with materials handling solutions. Our experience includes working with some of the world’s largest snack foods manufacturers, along with a host of well-known OEMs and machinery suppliers.
Whether adding flavourings and ingredients or just to dose accurate outputs of material, Trantec’s powder screw feeders are tailored to suit your application. Our solutions offer robust construction, reliability, and most importantly of all, precision!
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) configurations – Reducing downtime and saving precious time!
- Quick-release add-on – Strip your machine down in minutes without the need for tools.
- Sanitary construction – 304/316 stainless steel construction. Full traceability of construction materials available.
- Food grade polish finishes – Including crevice-free and mirror (0.2Ra) finish.
- Gravimetric Feeders (Loss in Weight Feeder, Loss in Weight Batch System, and Gain in Weight Batch System) – Add an integrated weighing base and control system for added precision.
- Stainless motor upgrade.
- Level detection probes.
- Metal detectable silicone gaskets.
- Integrated safety interlock & switch.
- Automatic Keg Tip powered by Belimo actuator.
- Cartridge shaft seals – Trantec introduces fixed, removable, and disposable seals (manufactured using food-contact approved material GFPTFE).
- ATEX approved construction – for potentially explosive materials.
Trantec understands the complexities of quick flavour changes. Prevention of cross-contamination is key for allergen and quality purposes.
We can redesign your augers to improve their cleanability, producing a sanitary-friendly auger with no crevices. Trantec operates good manufacturing practices (GMP) and can provide full traceability of all construction metals and plastics, confirming that all food contact legislation is met accordingly.
Trantec complies with all EC and FDA food contact regulations and can advise on the most suitable material and finish for your application.
For more information concerning manufacturing legislation, please visit: https://www.food.gov.uk/enforcement/regulation
Snack foods often present a wide variety of seasoning challenges. Flavourings used in the production of snack foods (such as popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, tortilla chips, etc.) may vary in flow and feed characteristics. Trantec provides a free Product Testing & Evaluation Service to confirm the suitability of the auger with your product. Our clients can witness the trials first-hand, or alternatively, we will email a video of the test to you with a copy of your report.
Typical materials handled:
- Granules (including; wheat, rice, oats, corn, and barley).
- Puffed cereals.
- Flaked cereals.
- Puffed snacks.